Monday, February 1, 2010

1st S.S. Blog 2-1-10

Thinking back to last semester, I started student teaching when my second graders were learning about the government. A way that I could have incorporated a blog with my students is before I started the lesson, I could have asked the students to go home a blog about what they want to learn about the government. Or I could have also had the students blog about what they already know about our government. I also taught my second graders about landforms last semester. A way I could have incorporated a blog with my students is I could have assigned a landform to each one of the students and had them blog about the definition and facts of that landform. The classroom that I was in only had 2 computers available to the students and most of my studetns didn't have computers at home, but every Wednesday morning we would have computer lab, so I would have allowed the studetns to blog during that time. I also could of had students take turns using the computers in the classroom to blog, this just might have taken a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment